Community and Comprehensive
The Community and Comprehensive Committee advises and make recommendations to Standing Committee on issues affecting members in community and comprehensive schools and community colleges.
Current Committee members
- Eveline Holderick - Area 1
- Declan McInerney - Area 2
- Ian McColgan - Area 3
- Mary Lyndon - Area 4
- Anne Taylor - Area 5
- Dermot Brennan - Area 6
- Geraldine O'Brien - Area 7
- Martin Talbot - Chairperson - Area 8
- Gerard Doherty - Area 9
- Liam McHugh - Area 10
- Ed Byrne - President
- Ger Curtin - Vice-President
- Mary Ohle - Honorary National Organiser
- Kieran Christie - General Secretary
- Ann Marie Ryan - Industrial Relations Officer
The ASTI Community and Comprehensive Advisory Committee is comprised of ten members, elected by the ASTI membership in the Community and Comprehensive Sector. The Committee meets a maximum of five times a year.
For more information on the work of the Community and Comprehensive Advisory Committee click here.