Community and Comprehensive Advisory Committee
The Community and Comprehensive Committee advises and make recommendations to Standing Committee on issues affecting members in community and comprehensive schools and community colleges.
Current Committee members
- Dermot Brennan
- Gerard Doherty
- Roisin Doyle
- Sandra Fay
- Eveline Holderick
- Mary Lyndon
- Ian McColgan
- Liam McHugh
- Anne Taylor
- Geraldine O'Brien - Chairperson
- Ann Piggott - President
- Eamon Dennehy - Vice President
- Michael McGrath - Honorary National Organiser
- Kieran Christie - General Secretary
- Ann Marie Ryan - Industrial Relations Officer
The ASTI Community and Comprehensive Advisory Committee is comprised of ten members, elected by the ASTI membership in the Community and Comprehensive Sector. The Committee meets a maximum of five times a year.
For more information on the work of the Community and Comprehensive Advisory Committee click here.