Study Leave

The provision for Study Leave under the old terms no longer applies. For those wishing to avail of any type of study leave an application must be made for a career break.

For further details on the career break scheme please refer to Terms and Conditions of Employment for Registered Teachers Edition 2 - Chapter Eight.