Open to all School Stewards and particularly helpful for newly elected Stewards. Participants will receive comprehensive e-packs in advance with links to information on key aspects of the role. The emphasis in the training is on responding to current issues in your school and how best to represent your colleagues.
Substitution is provided by the ASTI.
Issues covered are:
- Role of the school steward
- School steward team
- Representing the collective views of the members
- Conducting school ballots
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Update on national issues
Email [email protected] to register your interest indicating your preferred date of attendance.